Sometimes,
promises can make people happy. They feel special and loved. What's in their
mind when they hear your promises? it is assurance, that no matter what will
happen, you will do what you said and they will count on it. Sometimes, when
there is a favor, it is much better to say maybe than to say yes, you know why?
Because maybe is not as sure so if you fail to do what you said, they won't be
so disappointed. If you say yes, it is a promise to do and if you miss to
do it, they will feel an extreme disappointment.
Lots of things
might be the fruit of promises. It can build trust but it can also ruin a life.
Why I am telling this? Because I want you to know how big is the impact of
making promises in your life.
I admit, I
made promises for several times and for many times I also failed to do it, especially
to my friends. Still they trust me but not like as the past. I thought it was
no big deal. It was just a promise and it may be broken. That's what a promise
is, might not be granted. My friends never told me about what they feel of untruthful
deeds, but I can feel it, they changed in me. They treat me different and it is
not a good feeling. So now I realize, things may change even with a single
promise. As what I have said, it can build trust but it can also ruin
relationships such as friendships the worst it can ruin your whole life.
Remember, trust is
not easy to get but can be broke with just a wink. So be mindful of your
actions in uttering words. And be responsible in making decisions.
..weeehh?.. hehe.. tama.. I agree.. but in terms of making favors, I don't think saying maybe is a good thing. Wouldn't it just hurt the feeling of the one asking you the favor? And what if he/she takes it as a NO, then he/she would ask another person, wouldn't it hurt your feelings too? For me, saying maybe is also like saying no. Maybe, the best answer for it is.. "I'LL DO My BEST." at least, for me.. =)
TumugonBurahin~yey! FIRST!
Thanks for the comment but I think saying I'll DO My BEST is like saying MAYBE. But then it is your opinion there is nothing I can do about that.
Burahin=D
In the first place, I hate promises because it will be broken at the end..
TumugonBurahinYeah!! I agree with you MONKEY ^^
Nice topic.
=D thanks PATO!
Burahinyour blog is so nice. It remind about the politician that we have today. lot of promises, performance. ahhhmmm. no comments
TumugonBurahinhehehehe............ that is so realistic! thx for the comment.!
Burahinyour blog is great fatima .sometimes promises is made to be broken.But with great love into your commitment
TumugonBurahinall promises can be done.
I am not Fatima! but I agree 80% in your comment. Hehe, sorry if not 100% just because I have a doubt in myself. But anyway, thanks!
Burahin=D
promises hurts when you failed to do it. so, if you make promises, make sure you will do it. :) nice one Yanie!
TumugonBurahinThanks for the appreciating my work Ube.
Burahin